Tuesday, July 21, 2009

#63. Drink at least three water bottles of water (66 oz) a day for two weeks

Done! It just so happens that I left my handy dandy water bottle at my parents this weekend, so yesterday, my last day to complete this goal, instead of using my water bottle, I drank a huge 1.5 liter bottle of water. So I'm good! I of course will continue this habit, now that it's formed.

I think it's great that I started this goal at the same time I started this new job. My co-workers are totally used to me drinking tons of water all day and using the restroom every 1/2 hour or so (haha). They don't ask questions... I'm the only girl in the office so they probably just assume it's normal.

On another note, I am re-starting my running goal. I ran yesterday morning, and again this morning, and it's not so bad. It's definitely 100% easier in the AM than it is after work. I'm used to working out three to four times a week, usually uphill walking on a treadmill, but I chose this goal to get myself out of the habit of walking on treadmills and into the habit of running outdoors. It's so much more refreshing. I'm looking forward to my morning runs... go me!

1 comment:

  1. Do keep up the water--once your bladder gets the memo, the bathroom trips will decrease! And nice job on the AM runs :)

    ReplyDelete